Jeannie Curtis is a gifted healer with over 19 years experience in neuromuscular massage along with many other techniques. She is an intuitive massage therapist who has the unique ability to locate the core issues quickly and efficiently and knows what techniques need to be applied in order to receive the fastest healing possible.
She utilizes several different massage techniques, which includes the St. John Method of Neuromuscular Therapy, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Myofascial Release, Ortho-Bionomy, Deep Tissue Massage and Structural Alignment. Please visit the Massage Methods tab for a detailed explanation of each technique.
Jeannie is also a Certified Biofeedback Specialist using the SCIO/EPFX, with over 7 years experience and successful results.
She has maintained her license since 1994 and has continued her education with course work at the following:
- Institute for Natural Therapy
- Phoenix Therapeutic Massage College
- St. John Neuromuscular Pain Relief Institute
- Kurashova Institute for the Studies of Physical Medicine
- Colorado Center for Healing
- Southwest Institute of Myotherapy